Become an Ally
For many, committing to regular weekly hours as a volunteer is difficult - work, family and other pressures can be unpredictable. Our Board of Trustees are encouraging individuals to become allies and support our work, help us end domestic abuse and promote & assist us wherever possible to achieve that end - without the regular time commitment.
Our Allies support us when they can in a variety of ways including:-
- Help us raise awareness.
- Signpost people to our service.
- Help us to establish partnerships and raise funds.
- Become a public face of our organisation.
- Help generate media coverage and opportunities.
- Build the ranks of our allies.
If you become an ally you can expect support and guidance and regular news about our work. One of the trustees will keep in touch with you.
For more information on becoming an ally download our information sheet.
Why become an ally.
Hear from our allies directly.