Working together we can support more survivors, raise more awareness and ensure more lives are lived free from abuse.
Why choose The Wish Centre?
Domestic abuse impacts an estimated 2 million adults in the UK each year and there are on average 130,000 children living in households where there is a high risk of serious injury or death. Given these statistics, we believe that domestic abuse and honour based violence is everyone's business, and that together, communities can make a difference.
We aim to develop corporate partnerships that are mutually beneficial; working to meet the business needs and long- term goals of both parties. We are interested in enquiries from any business or organisation - large or small, whether or not you have worked in a partnership before.
Types of partnerships:
There are many ways to partner with us and, with a dedicated fundraising and communications team, we will work with you to develop a creative partnership with maximum exposure for both you and our charity work.
Some examples of ways to partner with us:
- Choose The Wish Centre as your Charity of the Year
- Sponsorship across various areas of our work – feel free to ask us if there’s an area of work that particularly resonates with you.
- Employee fundraising events
- Volunteering opportunities for your staff Cause related events
What we can offer:
- Expertise in domestic abuse, honour based violence, forced marriage and FGM. With a large team of staff specialising in all areas of domestic abuse, we are able to offer excellent training opportunities for your team, aiming for a united front against abuse.
- Support with your Domestic Abuse Policy – many companies already have in place a Domestic Abuse Policy to assist with supporting their staff should they find themselves impacted. We can provide direct support to your staff members should they experience domestic abuse. If you don’t yet have a policy in place we can consult with you and support you to develop a policy that will support you and your staff.
- Training for a member of your staff to become your organisations Domestic Abuse Champion providing a go-to member of the team to support the individual safely.
- Enhancement of your company image – Your company will be seen supporting The Wish Centre at a time where issues of abuse, assault and harassment are increasingly on the public’s agenda. This will give your company’s reputation a boost and give opportunity to show your staff and the community your social conscience.
- Dedicated support team with experience in all areas of fundraising, partnerships and communications.
- PR and Social Media – Support from our communications team to maximise exposure of our partnership.
- Broaden your audience - We will expose your brand to our audiences, widening your reach.
- Staff Engagement – We can provide a number of volunteering opportunities, giving you an opportunity to strengthen teams, have fun and give back to the community.
We have been fortunate enough to have recently been supported by:-
Haydock Finance, Blackburn
St Mary’s Church, Brownedge, Bamber Bridge
Trinity Methodist Church, Clitheroe
Calypso Restaurant, Blackburn
How can your organisation get involved?
If you're interested in discussing partnerships further, we'd love to hear from you. Please feel free to contact Rebekah Wilson at any time by email at Rebekah.email@example.com or by telephone on 01254 260465.
Download this information in PDF form:-