Our outreach support service is for people in the community who have experienced domestic abuse in the past are now living independently. We will help you to regain confidence if you have suffered abuse and support you to sustain your tenancy.
Support we offer can include ....
- help you to understand the effects of domestic abuse and offer emotional support
- help you access other support services
- support you to access welfare benefits and help you with financial issues
- helps you to pursue your ambitions such as support with accessing education or jobs
- support you through the civil and criminal justice system
- help you access health services, housing etc.
- advocating and liaising with other agencies
- help and support you to keep safe