The Wish Centre Text Raffle - Win some amazing prizesBack to news
We have some amazing prizes up for grabs thanks to our wonderful sponsors. It's easy to enter - text WISH to 70215 and you'll receive a text with instructions on how to request entries. Donations are voluntary but remember, it's for a good cause! Your donations will help people affected by domestic abuse in Lancashire.
What are the prizes?
- £100.00 Crow Wood Spa Voucher donated by Watson Ramsbottom Limited
- 2 x £50 James’ Places vouchers donated by Haydock Finance
- 2 x £50 vouchers for Formby Hall Golf Resort & Spa donated by The Undertaker Mum
- 2 x £20 vouchers for Woods Fruit & Veg (Darwen Market)
- Beer & Wine donated by Haydock Finance
- Filled Picnic hamper donated by Soroptomists
- £100 voucher for RuComfy
- 2 Cushions donated by John Lewis (Herbert Parkinson)
- Wine & Chocolate hamper donated by Forbes
Terms & Conditions
Text WISH to 70215 for info on how to enter the raffle.
*Texts charged at your standard network rate.
- The prize draw will be open at 1pm on 17.02.23 and close at midnight on 28.02.23.
- Entry to the prize draw is by texting WISH to 70215. Text messages cost your standard network message charge (based on your service provider rates – please check with your provider). You will then receive a free bounce-back message from 70215 providing you with instructions to enter the competition and the option to make a donation to THE WISH CENTRE.
- For the avoidance of doubt, opting out of the optional donation will not affect your entry into the prize draw.
- The prize draw is open to all residents of the UK (please note the text service to enter the prize draw does not include Channel Islands or Isle of Man mobile networks).
- Please ensure you spell the Keyword correctly and send your text message to the correct Short Code within the time period that the prize draw is specified as being open. If your short code is invalid, or your text message is received outside the specified time period you will not receive a bounce-back message but may still be charged your standard network message charge. You will not be donating to THE WISH CENTRE nor will you have entered the prize draw. If you enter the Keyword incorrectly but we, acting reasonably, believe that you are trying to find out more information about the prize draw, you will be sent the free bounce-back message, as described above.
- If you’re a UK taxpayer, THE WISH CENTRE can claim an equal share of an additional £2.50 in Gift Aid from the Government for every £10 donation you make. If you elect to make an optional donation, we’ll send a follow up text to ask if you want us to claim Gift Aid on your donation. If you follow the link in our follow up text you’ll be taken to a Gift Aid declaration - please read it carefully. Find out more about Gift Aid here.
- The winner will be selected at random and contacted on 1.03.23 by THE WISH CENTRE by telephone. If the winner does not respond in order to claim the prize within 1 week of contact, THE WISH CENTRE reserves the right to contact the next eligible winner (and in this case the original winner forfeits their claim to the prize), and so on until a winner is found.
- The prizes are as stated. There is no cash alternative and the elements of the prize cannot be transferred in any circumstances. For the avoidance of doubt, unless specified above, no other costs or expenses will be covered by THE WISH CENTRE, or any of the prize providers.
- THE WISH CENTRE and its sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any telephone network or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any text not being properly received.
- The prize draw and text donation service is provided by Donr on behalf of THE WISH CENTRE. If you have any queries regarding the service, please contact Donr at the following email address: email@example.com or call on the following Helpline Number: 0333 4444 111 (Monday to Friday 9:00 - 17:30).